Saturday, November 13, 2021

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow........

 It's a good thing that we shoveled all that snow yesterday.  It made room for all the snow falling today.  It has been coming down since about 8 am.  We shoveled once about an hour or so ago, but it is all filled in again.  I can get the doors open still so I am not going to shovel again until this stops.  I am getting a bit stir crazy since we haven't left the house ( except to shovel) since Tuesday morning.  If things ease up this afternoon we may make it to town to go shopping.  We can live a long time with the things we have, but there are still a few things we need (or at least think  we need).  The highway is open, but as of noon it was partially snow covered, with blowing snow and fair visibility.  There is always tomorrow.  Our fridge is once again acting up,  I thought we had it fixed, but I guess we were a bit optimistic.  I'll see how things are on Monday.  I just looked out the window and the snow is still falling, but is much lighter than earlier.  There is hope!!  For now, I will curl up with a book and hope the world still exists outside the yard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment