Sunday, January 23, 2022

A Sunday quickie

 Good day,

Not too much to report in terms of updates anymore. So I shall write a few words about life as it is. I just opened a bag of licorice allsorts that I had hidden away in the cupboard. I had exhausted all my candies from Christmas and had a real urge to have something - so there you are. I stepped on my scale this morning and it read Error. I tried a few times before thinking it was trying to tell me something haha! So I found another and I am ready to start over again. Maybe not the best idea to follow my progress regularly but then, i know i splurged a bit too much over Christmas. (And my hidden stash does not help matters)

It is still far too cold here - nothing new for you folks I know. I must get out after this message and shovel though, because we had snow squalls last evening and the plough has gone by and left a nice mound.

I made a Shepherds Pie for meal yesterday and it was so delicious - thinking of home and comfort food I guess. I still have left over and looking forward to finishing that today. 

I have been viewing Time Team shows this last week usually just before bed when I have the use of the computer. Never seems to bore me no matter what they are into.

Well, I have a wash on so better go and see to it. Hope all is well there and that everyone is staying safe and well. Take care 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment