Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Update - new car

 Well....more disappointment.  The engine warning light came on and after several calls to the service dept while they accessed the computer data without a clear picture of what was going on, I was taken in about 4 pm for a diagnostic scan. Turns out there is a malfunction of an oxygen valve (?) which will have to be replaced, and on this particular car apparently there should be a "bra" across the front of the car - like a barrier to keep out cold.Who knew.

They started work immediately but the car will not be ready until tomorrow but luck was with me... they had a loaner. The oldest, smallest car i have ever seen. I asked it I needed to peddle it home. They said it would be good enough to get me home and then back to the dealership in the morning but suggested that I may not want to travel anywhere else with it. Say what??

So here i sit with a glass of sherry and intend to watch Time Team to try to defuse. Wish me luck...

Take care ..😔😔😔

No comments:

Post a Comment