Thursday, January 6, 2022

The things a person learns

 I was checking the blog everyday but there was nothing new. Today I went to post and I saw three posts that I hadn’t read. I learned that my program archived 2021 and I had to click on 2022 to access them in the blog!  Who’da thunk it?!  Today I read the newspaper on NACTV and got a haircut (finally!). And tomorrow I have lunch with my sisters. Life is good. 😊 It has been sooo cold for sooo long. Lucky goes for a pee then asks to come in. When he curls up in a snow pile he is happy, but his paws get cold really fast when he walks…… there have been very few walks in the last couple of weeks. Rodney came by again today and dug out our yard.  He says he’ll probably be back soon since there is snow and howling winds in the forecast for tomorrow. I know we need the moisture, but this is getting a bit much. Tomorrow is meat draw at the legion, but if the weather is as bad as forecast I will not be leaving the house.  I have enough food and toilet paper to make it through the weekend. What more do I need, though it might be iffy on the toilet paper….and of course it is not on sale this this week ☹️  (I have extra Kleenex if needed😜). Tonight we had TV dinners for supper (Jim’s turn to cook 😤). I can’t believe how excited I got as a kid when we had TV dinners. What was I thinking?!  I think next time he decides on TV dinners I will make Peskies for myself. Tonight I think my book and I will be in bed early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment