Saturday, January 15, 2022

Feeling your cold weather now...

 Nasty cold outside right now and I imagine you folks know exactly what i mean as you have been through this already, The early morning walk for Bailey turned into a quick run to the road and a few squirts and then back to the door - even with his sweater on. Makes you want to just jump into bed and cover up. But that won't happen haha!

Well, apparently the dealership now has our new vehicle and arrangements have been made for Monday to do the changeover. I think that it will happen as planned this time so I will struggle over the weekend to clean it out a bit. Not much but at least take out the floor matts and seat covers and trunk blanket and all the garbage. I had the lady promise that i would not be shot because i brought in a dirty car. One can not even take it to the car wash with these low temps as it would freeze in place. They have all the right equipment inside the warm service space to do that so I have resolved to let them do it. They have to switch the snow tires from the old car to the new car so will have to have it warm and clean to do that.

Lately I have been going through paperwork saved over the years that I really do not need, and Harry is shredding it all. The bags of shredding are been used in the compost but so far are all piled up at the back outside by the compost box for now. 

Now for my breakfast - leftover pizza from yesterday. i had a chuckle when making my pizza to think that Pati you always do your wash on Friday, and I seem to always make my home made pizza on Fridays. Too bad we could not get together and share our chores together.

Take care all... the news is never my favourite thing to listen to lately but I guess I will turn it on now, habe breakfast and let the day begin.. Cathy i watched you again last night - nice reading of your news although I only last for about 30 minutes before dragging myself to bed. Be safe all..  

No comments:

Post a Comment