Tuesday, January 4, 2022

New computer chair

 Good morning all,

I sit here with my coffee in a very relaxing and comfortable new computer chair purchased yesterday at Staples in Huntsville. I am happy to get a new chair rather than the usual ones bought at a garage sale or better still, brought home from the dump store. I was able to set it up properly according to the directions although the sheer weight of the pieces and strength needed to use that darn allen wrench for the screws was a bit much. But it sits, and swings and is just fine. The old one is outside waiting to be loaded for the dump.

The weather continues to confuse me with it being cold (minus 24C) and then next day around the zero point with forecast freezing drizzle and then in a few days down to near minus 30C with wind chill. Best to stay in and complain. Except the poor dogs expect me to take them out. 

All my decorations are now down and boxed up to rest until next Christmas comes along. I really miss my little laser tree which brought great joy early in the morning to turn on and sit in the quiet for a few moments. I will have to find something else to create that mood ? what? 

So hoping all is well there as we all enter different provincial  restrictions and rules for this Covid 19 - omicron variant journey. 

Look forward to Friday...take care.  

No comments:

Post a Comment