Sunday, January 23, 2022

Enough is enough

 Snow again today, and we are all under another extreme cold warning. A year ago Lucky was new to us and we walked the trail quite a few times. This year we can’t even get close to the trail. The snow is way too deep. So I puttered yet again. I Organized the papers I already have for our taxes. Then I went through all my spices and threw out some that I have never used. I also put out a number of new ones. (Chloe had a Sunrise Gourmet fundraiser at her school). Rodney came by and dug out our yard yet again. We sure have relied on him a lot this year. I made comfort food for supper. Goulash and mashed potatoes (kind of like shepherd’s pie😊). I also tried to have an apple, but I guess they were in the fridge too long. They were all solid to the touch, but rotting inside☹️  Tomorrow will be shopping for some essentials (I ran out of milk!). Meanwhile I still have library books to read. I have started to take books off of the “staff recommendation “shelf. Some interesting books that I might have passed over otherwise.  But tonight I will be reading a book that requires no concentration. Sometimes you just need something to occupy your mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment