Friday, July 29, 2022

 ...and sending a few words as the weekend approaches. Strange weather yesterday - torrential rain mid morning and then it stopped -abruptly- with sun and blue sky appearing. But a deep puddle of water at the front sidewalk that I needed to shovel in order to get out. At least it rained and the garden got some much needed moisture.

Eating from the garden can be fun..take my walk about and pick cucumbers and tomatoes and a few beans along the way. A really need to dehydrate some more herbs as they are growing beautifully and are fresh looking. To dry them I shall have it to use all winter in different meals.

Tomorrow (Sat) I am planning to meet up with Willie and his crew camping near North Bay on an island. He will get me from the dock and take me over in the boat. It will be my Birthday visit to him (was on July 26) and I shall have his chosen Cherry Cheese Cake in tow. So that I shall make today.

And next Thursday we go to Huntsville to attend the big Wedding of sister Donna's daughter Julia. It was to be a lake side ceremony but we are checking the weather and it states rain/thunderstorms right now - hope it changes but if not they have arranged to move it inside to the Reception Room. The wedding is being held at Hidden Valley Resort which is a very nice (posh) Muskoka resort. 

Oh, the house is awake early and so I must sign off for now. Take care all... and be safe (as we always say nowadays). 😄 

No comments:

Post a Comment