Friday, July 8, 2022

Big day for Pati and Dave?

 Thinking of you folks and hoping your installation of new chair lift is still a go for today. Had a chance to look it up on the net and I was impressed by its simplicity and yet a sturdy looking machine. Will it go from top of landing to bottom at basement, or was there some way to skirt around the stairs from landing to kitchen as well?  Looking forward to your feedback once installed and tried several times by you both for your confidence and safety.

As promised i took a picture of my rose this morning as the blooms seem to be opening nicely. I do not think the picture does it justice but will share anyway. it is planted in the corner of a raised bed right where i am able to sit at my table and observe. I had my breakfast and coffee there this morning and enjoyed what I see and hear all around me. One needs some peace to kick start their day haha!


 Now a close up of blossoms but the mix of colours is not as clear as i had hoped to display. They really are gorgeous to see in person.


That's all folks... have a great day, and weekend. It is to be sunny so I hope to putter in the garden if I can. I have been reading about what is called Tree Therapy or also Forest Bathing. It is very interesting on a broad level and I think something we all do without knowing or realizing. Take care...💝 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment