Thursday, July 21, 2022

Storm warnings and tornado warnings...

 Good morning,

Just a quickie note to say all is well here after severe storm and tornado warnings for our area last evening and night. We have had two days of severe storms now but luckily no tornadoes. it is a bit scary to get the warnings as I have no way to secure all the outdoor stuff as they caution one to do. I put the umbrellas down but just left everything else. i made sure my cell was charged and that I had a flashlight. The list of things to do as outlined in the warning message was much longer than that!

Hope to get into the garden today as last two days have been inside work mostly. I have observed how many zucchini blossoms I have on the many plants and now wondering how ever shall I use them all up once they grow into big long green things. I thought of sending some "on the bus".

Hope all is well there. And hope this heat will soon disappear although it feels much better now and the temps are down.

Take care... thinking of you all. 👀

No comments:

Post a Comment