Friday, February 15, 2013

Daily Calendar inspiration

I turned over the page of my daily calendar for this morning and here is what it said "There is nothing stable in the world; uproar's your only music" (John Keats English Romantic poet)  And so, I guess it is at that, and I might as well sing...haha. Another 10 cm wet heavy snow fell last night, so early I was out with the dog trying to move it - what an effort. Then the snowplough came by and I had to start all over again to get the car out. What a hoot!  The drive to Huntsville was a little treacherous but I went slow and all is well now as I am back home for the night. I slipped into the Zellers store and bought some more of the Keurig KCups that were on sale - called Black Silk, and I find to be super delicious.I have a cup sitting in front of me as I write. Harry's sister Donna came to visit Harry this afternoon and brought her daughter Julia with her. Julia is in Ottawa at Carlton studying but is home for the "reading week" break - it was nice to see her and hear all about her courses - very hard but she is smart and does very well. Is headed towards Medicine degree but only in her first year now.Well, I shall eat and then go out to shovel and check the greenhouses and then will sit and relax for a bit. Have a happy weekend - here in Ontario it is the long weekend celebrating Family Day - I think you have a similar holiday this weekend as well don't you? I saw lots of trucks hauling snowmobiles heading north so many are going to take advantage of the snow! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment