Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday already??

Feels a little bit like a tightrope, around here lately, but everything is relative.  Life is usually so calm around here that any action is a change.  The sewing machine was in for servicing, so that I can be sure it is working properly before taking it up to Neepawa. They had it for a week, but I'm told several things got sorted out.  We got it back Friday around noon, and I spent the rest of the day finishing a beading project, so that the machine could be put back in its rightful spot.  Saturday, I took a collage workshop at the art group I belong to.  It was one of the better classes I've taken with them, only because it was closer to what I do.  I felt comfortable within the whole process.  Today I hope to put the binding on the beaded piece, and take a picture, so that I can enter it into the new  travelling Fibre Art Network show for May.  Then spend the rest of the day working with the machine, and testing out the things they say were fixed.

I also need to spend some time working with pictures.  My Photo Shop Elements is not responding the way it should, and I need to reduce the resolution on the pictures I send along with exhibition entries. I'm hoping I will be able to do that with the photo program on the desk top, otherwise I may have a real problem.  I'm working on  March 15th deadline, so need to get on top of this asap.

For today,  I think I need to be grateful that my problems as small ones, and significant only to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment