Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope you are planning a great dinner out, dancing, and romantic evening???? As for me, I just made a nice warm coffee and have a pot for perogies on the stove boiling- that with a dab of sour cream will be my supper! What I really feel like was a glass of wine, but not knowing if I might have to go out again for some reason, such as another drive to Huntsville, I have chosen to go without - the nice coffee will suffice. And there is lots of water lying around the front and sides of the house so I shall go out and shovel waterafter I pig out on perogies haha . Thank goodness I got the roof done yesterday as the water melting with these mild temps is running off the roof right now. . And I have three cats and a dog looking at me with sad eyes saying where have you been all day and why aren't you getting our supper!. Today is the day I give them all the monthly flea medicine and so far I have caught them all except the new little one - hopefully if she comes close to me when I put her food down I can grab her and give it. She still runs all over trying to avoid the other young cat. She is just fine with the dog and the old cat though so we are making progress.Well time to eat Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment