Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pizza instead of Perogies

I had to shop on my way home form hospital for a few things so also bought a frozen pizza for my supper last night. So as you can see I have been eating very healthy over past few days haha. It would appear that Harry will be discharged this morning (Sunday) so I brought home most of his stuff including the plant his sister brought for him, and will only have a few little things this morning. Now, I'll get the house straightened a bit before I go, and of course my chores outside with the greenhouses. For two nights now with minus twenty something temps, I have had to light up the propane heaters - great fun. I got the roof done when I came home yesterday but not the shoveling so that I will do later. And so things will get back to some normalcy I guess? I am about to check my lottery ticket so with a coffee in hand and the numbers pulled from the computer, off I go.....Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment