Thursday, February 21, 2013

How about Egg Fritatta

You have your sandwiches, and I have Fritatta. When in the hospital, Harry was served Vegetable Fritatta and he liked it. So once home, the recipe was searched on internet, and we have tried several since - many eggs and lots of vegetables, and different cheeses go into the recipe. It is then baked in the oven  Not bad actually, but he continues to alter the makings each time so each is a little different. To the Doctor this afternoon for the first time ( new Doctor) and tomorrow we have to go for more blood work and further tests are being booked at Huntsville. Hopefully this will start to make a difference. In meantime, I just came in from lighting the propane heaters - it is colder these last few nights - thanks to you folks in Man for sending it my way. I also cleaned off the roof again today because it is to be much milder on weekend with potential rain/snow. Oh joy and bliss. Will it ever end? I had a noise in my car for last week or two, and it was getting worse - I dropped into the garage on my way home from North Bay yesterday to make an appt for Friday, and asked if a technician could drive with me first to hear the noise. They said they could do it right away so after a little drive, and a look on the hoist, it was determined to be the right front wheel bearings - and they could fix it right away, too!! So after about 90 minutes, I was back on the road home with NO noise and a large VISA charge haha but much less anxiety which is, afterall, the desired outcome right? My hair has reached that OMG stage and yet I cannot see me making an appt soon. I thought of shaving it off but in the end realized the error of this idea. So I wash it and put it in curlers, and then in two seconds it has all fallen straight and over my face. Thank goodness I can wear a winter hat to cover it all - I have even starting putting a barrette in the top to keep it off the face and you can imagine how glamourous that looks. So how are things with you folks? I was happy to hear of your winnings Patty and how you spent your earnings - on a new phone system. I hate to set up those things. I had to get a new cell phone for Harry on Tuesday when I went to North Bay - what an experience - and not a pleasant one either to enter the sanctuary of Bell Mobility. He kept talking about me getting "a hardware upgrade" and I kept saying no I wanted the same plan - turns out hardware upgrade means "a new phone". But I did come home with a new phone free and the same plan with a 36 months contract. Then I had to read the instructions to set up the voice mail only to find out it had not been installed - a phone call to the store again got that figured out and I was able to set it up. It works now and that is all that matters (I guess?) So I must go and check the heaters, and then jump into bed to get ready for another day tomorrow. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment