Thursday, July 3, 2014

Dribbling for last two days

But nothing like you folks have had - not yet anyway. And I hope it never will be as bad. As a consequence, not much done outside. I have done some inside chores that have been pending though - like shredding papers (we use the shredding in the compost pile), shortening new pants for Harry, and putting pictures into albums. On Saturday I will be attending a Community Baby Shower. I have only been to one other Community Shower and it was for this same girl but was her bridal shower - now two years later, surprise, it is her baby shower. We were friends with her grandmother, and watched her mother grow up and then watched her and her sister grow up. The mother looked after Willie and Michael when I worked. So I feel a need to attend. Not that I like walking into the Community Centre and mixing with people I don't really know, but because I want to acknowledge Jenna and her family. So off I shall trot with my little gift !
I have started to pick little tomatoes on my walkabouts in the yard. I just pick and eat as I do my rounds. Before long there will be too many to nibble on comfortably and I'll have to start doing them down.
Pretty soon now Cathy until you leave - have you been "counting sleeps" haha  Best wishes to you both for a wonderful and relaxing holiday.  Looking forward to your message on your return and all the great stories! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment