Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dull week all around

Rain and more rain this week. Funny weather actually because yesterday the sun was shining and at the same time the rain was falling ?? Major roads washed out in North bay - bad because it was the road leading to the Hospital so there was a rush on to get it fixed.
We made the trip to Midland Tuesday - fast trip to pick up some coins Harry bid on the Auction. At the Thrift Shop there I bought the VHS movie Cabaret for 25 cents- another older movie I had been wanting to see again. I watched it that night and enjoyed it again!
Yesterday I spent some time reading instructions from one of my Quilting books for sewing a star together and managed to produce a fair sample - took stitches out several times but persevered. Not perfect but I think I learned a lot just trying haha
Today I'm going to North Bay to take some blueberries to Mike and Will. Better to go today rather than on the Friday of the long weekend. It is also the Annual Summer in the Park in North Bay so probably lots of traffic to avoid.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment