Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Living Room

Some things didn't work out and the biggest change is that the couch is gone and there are two chairs in its place.  I don't imagine we will be doing anything more.

 I really wish we had a picture we could put on this wall over the table, but so far, we haven't found anything we can agree on. The lamp over my chair is an Ott Light, which is a high intensity natural daylight light used by stitchers and artists.  You can see my rocky giraffe floor frame beside the clock, and stitching supplies under the table, but I'm not really doing any stitching here right now.

You can see how the Christmas Cactus has taken over the table in front of the window, and how the cat has taken over my big white wing   We put a towel over it it for protection, and he sure spends time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment