Monday, July 28, 2014

It is so cold today.....

It s actually miserable - can't think of anything redeeming about the weather today except perhaps I did not work out in the yard. I may check for watering but that's all. I got my hair cut this morning and so now feel much better. Funny how just a hair cut can boost your spirits!
Tomorrow we are travelling to Midland again. Harry successfully bid on several lots of coins so we will go to pick them up and pay for them. He has some items that did not sell so we will likely bring them back home.
This afternoon I gathered some fabric and cut just enough pieces to fashion an 8 point star. I have sewn it together but it is not working so have torn some seams out and will try again. This is a learning exercise for me so I am taking my time to try to figure it out. I haven't done this before but I have several  reference books so could easily seek some help haha
Eating delicious blueberries these past few days- bought right from the Nursery in Trout Creek picked from their bushes. I have made Kuchens and eating just fresh in a bowl with milk. We are still getting lots of raspberries also from our own bushes. Everything is starting to produce and I know before too long I shall be inundated with produce and needing to do something with it all haha
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment