Monday, July 21, 2014

Wow!!

I do not like to use this word in general conversation but this was my first response when I opened the blog just now. The painting is amazing and it was made for this spot in the living room. The wall jumps out at you now. What a wonderful choice for you to trade a piece of your art for this piece. And to have the recipient of your work to be Vivian  is special as well. I can understand now why you seemed upbeat about the weekend in spite of poor attendance for all of you vendors. Does this complete the decor for the living room now, or do you have other desires still unmet? Perhaps you could send a picture of the room (if you wish)?
Not much new around here. We go to North bay tomorrow as Harry has an eye appointment for new glasses, and at a new place called Hakim Optical. I seem to think this might be a franchise name but don't really know? I see your rain is coming our way- thanks!  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment