Friday, June 5, 2015

Finally

today was the big day.  I got to remove my dressing, which was not a problem, and everything looks good.  But this also meant that I could have a shower!  I've been sponge bathing, but that doesn't really cut it.  Yesterday I got so frustrated that I had David take me to the walk-in hairdresser, who washed my hair for me.  Anyway, I now feel clean!  And that feels good!

I finally prepared a more complicated meal--Pasta Primavera with Shrimp.  This takes a bit of preparation, but I worked slowly over the afternoon and had everything prepared and ready to throw in the pot when the time came.  We had some shrimp in the freezer that needed using, so I just used the whole package.  What a treat!

David looked after the laundry today, as well as a grocery shopping trip.  It took a lot out of him, as he fell deeply asleep in his chair for almost two hours, this afternoon.

But all of this left both of us ready for an early bed.  the only problem with that is that we are getting up earlier.  Now I'm ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment