Tuesday, June 2, 2015

hey, "Don't Worry, Be Happy"

Hey Pati - we know you are there and we know you are slightly more compromised than us right now (really ?) but take solace in the fact you shall survive and recover from your "mushy" facilities. As for me, sometimes I wonder haha!
I just made a Rhubarb Crumble cake, and have all the ingredients ready to put together the Death By Chocolate dessert. I have the sandwich makings ready and just cut some carrots for the first of the veggie tray.  I have to go shopping later to get the rest of the food I want.  I decided I am going to have some fun putting together this Birthday luncheon for Mike and Erin. We go tomorrow to celebrate!
I was up last night checking the temperatures and even wandering around the yard at 4 am. It is really quite peaceful and serene at that time, all alone. The last three nights were iffy but now temps are getting better so maybe do not have to worry as much about the plants for awhile. I achieved my goal of cleaning up the picnic area and getting all the ornaments arranged around the yard. It looks very nice and welcoming now and I can walk round and choose where I would like to sit for awhile as there are several little resting areas to enjoy. I have several chairs around the fire pit and imagine you all sitting with me talking and having a great time together haha ! My Lily of the Valley is also all in bloom now and a beautiful sight with delicious scents to sooth my soul!  I know how you feel when you see and smell this gorgeous offering. Cathy do you have Lily of the Valley?
Well, back to my fun. I am about to go out and pick some chives for the egg salad and some parsley to decorate. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment