Friday, June 19, 2015

The weekend is here but...

...for some reason life seems to be the "same old same old" haha!  I just came inside from watering everything outside. I was doing great until at the very last the hose turned on itself and on me - and I got soaked before I could run to grab it and turn it away from my direction. Oh well, it was time to come in anyway and get my jammies on and start to fill in the Food Diary for today before I head for bed. I got my lucky ticket for tonight so there will be great celebration tomorrow morning when I check the numbers!! and for that reason I should get a decent night's sleep which for the most part has eluded my lately.
Yesterday we went to Bracebridge Hospital and visited  the mother of our friend - she was in bed when we got there and we wanted to take her outside to sit in the gazebo and talk just as we had done the other times. She was OK with it, but the Nurse said she had already been up for 5 hours so she was now going to stay in bed. I thought this odd but what can you do so we talked there for over an hour and then headed home. I called our friend and related our visit and she was not too happy with hearing her mom had been put to bed. She may speak to someone about it but I left it with her to deal with.
I bought some bratwurst sausages today so we had a BBQ with potato salad, and the sausages. These were on special as they were introducing them as a new product. I love bratwurst but these seemed to be a bit dry and not too tasty. I do not think I shall buy them again as prefer the others I have had from the same store.
Tomorrow is garage sale day so I expect Harry to be off early and I have plans for washing cloths other housework, as well as several jobs in the yard that need attending to. never go wanting for things to do whether I want to or not haha!
Have a good weekend and Happy Father's Day to those fellows who like to celebrate!
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment