Monday, June 15, 2015

Trip to North Bay today

Mike's actual Birthday is today so I went up with rhubarb cake in hand and visited with Mike and Erin. They were both off today so made it easier to make plans for a visit. Harry stayed home as he is nursing a really sore neck and can hardly move it much.  I shopped at No Frills, got some gas in the car ( darn thing always wants gas!) and went to Dollarama to buy one pair of underpants. I had seen them there for $2.00 a pair on my last trip to the store. I need new underwear and usually buy them 2 for $14.00 at Walmart. My plan is to try this one pair, and if suitable I'll get more. They look quite suitable to hold up but time will tell if they will actually fit comfortably. A lot cheaper if they do....yeah!  Maybe new underwear for my trip?
The neighbour across the street who we gave tomato plants to came by just after I got home with a gift basket thanking us for the tomatoes. A big wicker basket with dishcloths lining it full of a bottle of home made wine, some crackers, brie cheese, a candle and a book. I was quite surprised. She wanted to look around so I gave her a quick tour and even picked for her a handful of fresh parsley she was eyeing. She is nice and likes to talk so it makes for a little pleasantness for me.
Now I must log into the Food Diary for today and then to bed.
Overall, a very nice day! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment