Friday, May 20, 2022

accomplishing more

It seems that I may be getting my "mojo" back.  I have more energy  and better endurance.  If my recent low energy, foggy brain experience was a result of Covid, and reappeared after every vaccination, I worry a bit about getting #4 in July. Still, I plan to enjoy it while I can.

Over the past couple of days, I've been making zipper pouches based on a video workshop that I purchased from DesignMatters.tv.  Here's what they look like.  The basic dimensions of each side are 8 1/2 by 11, as I used piece of paper as my pattern.


Today we had a fellow from Shaw come in to upgrade our service.  All of our equipment was pretty well obsolete, and had to be replaced, but all of our channels were either moved or deleted.  While he showed us how to use things, using the remote is mostly trial and error. Keeps us busy and off the streets, I guess.

Awhile ago, when David bought a bottle of rum, it came with a little paper collar that said it was impregnated with mint seeds.  So today, David brought me in a bag of soil, and a small pot.  We now have mint planted, and set on the table in front of the living room window.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Not sure what I might do with it, if we get some, but it will be fun to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment