Sunday, May 22, 2022

My Sunday

 What a beautiful day!  About time. In my excitement I overdid it, so now I am waiting for the Tylenol to kick in☹️  We made a rush trip to Brandon yesterday. Jim’s son was given a free pool for us (a quickset like we used to have) and a friend of his just happened to be coming to Brandon so we picked it up. We sat outside this evening after supper. It was such a nice change from the last few weeks. Jim and I went out for lunch yesterday. We went to Blue’s Brothers Bistro. It has a limited menu but everything is homemade and delicious!  We went shopping and then to the legion. (What a surprise😜). There were only a few people there but we knew all of them so we had a good visit. Lots of laughs. Tomorrow I hope to get the tiller running and start on the garden. It is already much later than usual for us. We don’t have any potatoes in yet!!  In less than a month the days start getting shorter😤. I sure hope summer is finally here. Love you guys♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment