Sunday, May 22, 2022

To grow anything is exciting

 Hi to all, Well I love your bags Pati. You have always made such interesting items such as these, and I have a few of them that I use always. Little purses and zipped bags and wallet like purses have all found a home with me. 

I will be interested in the progress of your seeds as well. Anything that is growing becomes an obsession of sorts. I need to ask Dave about my Maplewood cactus though. It is healthy and produces flowers on occasion but my concern is the very long (very long indeed) branches that are coming now and hanging down well below the pot. They are nice and green but the length is surprising me. i am almost tempted to cut them but do not want to jeopardize the plant. I have it sitting on the top shelf of a wooden unit in the back room so it gets nice light. I have not seen this happen so far in the long history of this plant since I got the slip 100 years ago from you folks. Always something to think about eh?

We have far too many tomatoes which happens every year. So Harry is again putting out the call for people to come and get free tomatoes. Not to my liking.

I got a Rapid testing Kit from Michelle ( Daisy's grandaughter) to test Harry and I as I am now curious to see if what we have is Covid or not. I am mostly over the worst of my symptoms but curious nevertheless. Not likely to change our habits any but it might be interesting to see. I shall read the directions this morning and try it out. 

Well, gardening seems to be on the agenda for today (again) so i shall get myself in gear now. Take care and be safe. (apparently there is a new virus for us to watch for called monkeypox - what next? ) 

Be good....👍


No comments:

Post a Comment