Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Anybody need a tea infuser?

I now have four brand new ones and a new one in use for only a few days. I thought I had ordered two of them, when I opened the one that had been stored away in the tea cupboard, but it seems that I made a duplicate order and four of them arrived yesterday. I called David's Tea, in Quebec, yesterday to find out how to return it, and the instruction was to take it to UPS and send it back.  So, this morning, I googled "UPS drop offs" in hopes that there was one near by, and that I didn't have to drive across the city.  There's quite a few of them, actually.  Starting to pack up the box, I found that I didn't have a return address, so called Quebec again this morning.  This time the lady seemed a little more knowledgeable than the one I spoke with yesterday.  I explained my problem, and after putting me on hold for awhile, she came back and told me to keep the extra, and they would issue a refund right away.  And yes, after returning from shopping I found the message that the refund had be arranged.

Today I shopped.  Started at the quilt store in St James, where they have been holding a FMQ'g foot for almost a month.  Didn't go in expecting to buy anything, but walked out with two bags full.  Then it was to Jacob's Trading Co/ Ye Olde Rock Shop, close to home.  I was looking for small charms and they had them for $1.99  doz (or more!)  After a relaxing lunch stop at Tim Horton's, we were off to Micael's ( across the parking lot-a short drive)  I went in there looking for charms a little larger than the ones I had found earlier, and found them, as well as some beads that just had my name written all over them.  Finally, it was Fabricland, somewhere that I haven't been in over a year, for three zippers.  Then the library, and, finally, home.

This had been planned as a short relaxing trip, based on my horoscope this morning.

    "Today your energy level might be low, which is why you should not push yourself too hard.  It will be easy to physically exhaust yourself, so be careful.  Guard against infections and food poisoning.  Don't start anything new."

I'm going to declare my "Purge Challenge" doneI'm done, so it's done.


No comments:

Post a Comment