Friday, May 27, 2022

Ahhh....'tis Friday

 And good thing as reading all of our messages over past while it seems that life is taking us all in odd directions. No straightforward  routes to destination anywhere it seems. Perhaps we could create a documentary or blog or what ever they call them about our adventures, and post it and make lots of money like others have done?? I agree...not going to happen ....so I am content to just communicate with you two on our very own personal space, and be happy about it. But I sure enjoy reading about all that is happening in your lives. And Pati, you are one busy lady with your activities and driving about, and  Cathy, watching you read the news makes me all the more proud that I am a sister to you both.  

Rainy these past few days so some outside work and some inside work here. I made my first batch of Rhubarb/Pineapple jam yesterday and plan to have it on toast this very morning for breakfast. The rhubarb is growing well, so I shall be making more I am sure. Have planted many Herbs again this year as well, and I have already picked and used some fresh Basil in a meal as well as parsley. Some of the Kale is growing exceptionally well and I could pick some of that too if I wanted but intend to let it get bigger. 

The early morning closes in on me too quickly so I better cut this short and get on with the day as I hear the rumblings of action. The house is awake haha!  Take care both of you and be safe out there. Thinking of you ...👪❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment