Saturday, May 14, 2022

On with another week

 Early Saturday morning message to get me rolling for the day. Enjoyed speaking with you both yesterday and to hear all about our lives as we live it. Just checked my Lotto Max and I did not come even close although apparently someone won the $$$. Was it either of you✌

Today is more garden work and if that forecast thunderstorm comes I still have tons of wash to get at here inside. When outside all day the inside day to day chores often take second place and tend to pile up for some reason haha!

After your accounts of reading and of new and interesting books, I have decided to get back to it if I can. Usually by the end of the day i am so bushed I just crawl into bed, but I used to at least read for a awhile before lights out and I am going to try again. it always tends to relax me a bit so that sleep will come easily.  We'll see....

Take care my sisters, and keep in touch. 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment