Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Security measures!

 I just had to go through password and verification measures to log in!  Good thing I wrote it down 😜.  So, hoping Jim will never access this, his son and partner are coming for his birthday,  his granddaughter is trying to get the time off and one of his step-granddaughters is working on it. His sister from BC ( the one with the intelligence to marry a McGrath😜 is coming.) I have invited Kris and family and Kik. I guess I better start making plans🤪.   I sure hope other people show up. Jean says to ask for meat trays for 50and then have extra on hand. I have convinced her that I will pay to have ShopEasy make the trays.  We on the other hand, finally  made it to Killarney for Easter. We went to an art show opening and Chloe really seemed to enjoy it.  I just don’t how to get the word out about the birthday without asking Jim. I think it will be word of mouth. I will tell someone, and ask them to tell anyone and etc etc.  my mind is wandering. Sorry☹️  I will post again when the adrenaline rush is done. Love you♥️♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment