Sunday, February 7, 2010

back again

Here I am again. I started writing a nice rambling posting at work on Thursday, but I got an error message part way through and it disappeared. I really had nothing to say so I got sulky and refused to start it again. Nothing in my life except work and home. The kitchen looks really nice. Just the ceiling left. I will have to get the camera out. I hope the next room takes less time. Our billet is here around March 12, so we have a month. Lots of snow this morning. We didn't shovel yesterday because we knew more was coming, but we seem to have our work cut out for us now. This trying to eat healthy and exercise really gets on a persons nerves. My knees have been giving me a lot of trouble when I exercise, so I used it as a handy excuse not to try. I will have to mention it the next time I see the doctor. As for dieting! Last night was hamburgers and chips... yummie. The football is on tonight so who knows what we will have. The curling should end before the football. I have a book to carry me through the game. I havn't managed to win the lottery yet, so I guess I am working for another 10 years. I'll keep trying. Debbie and Mallorie both head south on Wednesday, so I guess Patty & I will be carrying the load. Debbie is only in Mexico for a week, but Mallorie is in the Dominican for 2 weeks. (My big excitement will be heading to VCC for a grant meeting on Tuesday... ) I have managed to spend all my money already, and it is a week until payday. Good thing the freezer is full. As I said, I have nothing exciting to report... just ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment