Monday, February 1, 2010

Damn Blogger!!

Pati here
Sorry to be absent lately but I've been having a terrible time getting into Blogger. Not that I have a lot to say, mind you. My first test class went well, and I got some very valuable feedback. I'm planning some significant changes to how I do things. I have a beading class to teach at the end of this month, and a small purse making session in mid-March, then my second test class at the end of March. So I'm going to be quite busy over the next little while. I just wish that the money I make reflected the amount of time and energy I spend making it! LOL

Loren appears to be doing well. He was home with the children this weekend. We took them to swimming lessons on Friday evening. Sargent Park pool is a scarey place on a Friday night. Today I was out and about picking up small things that I've ordered, and running errands. We took some clothing into the local thrift store and found two 24 inch high stools. I have been looking everywhere. Bar stools are either 19" or 29", but not 24", which is what I need to use at my work table. Not only are these two the right height, but they are new, rather than used. The lady said that four of them had come in boxes and she had thought they might have been part of a display somewhere. I'm very pleased.

Now I have a whole afternoon to play in the studio before I go out to my Ravenesque meeting this evening. I hope everyone is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment