Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Morning and all is well

I have been watching nothing but curling on TV for the last 2 weeks. I don't know what I will do tomorrow. Watched the men win the curling gold last night and expect to see them win the hockey gold today. Started doing some housework yesterday (This is my 2 week cleaning spree) I moved some furniture around, but I don't like it, so I guess I will move it back today. Jim put some curtains (just sheers) up in the living room and it really changed it. I like it. Went to town to clean the office. Jim said he would be right there as soon as he checked to curling (bronze game) Needless to say I did the entire office myself. Sometimes I think it is easier on my own because I don't have to work around him. It seems to go faster. It must be faster if I did the whole thing while Jim "checked" the game. Kris and Sandi are supposed to stop in this morning. They were in town last night at a friends. Kris wants to be home by the time the hockey starts, so it will be a short visit. It is going to be strange to have 2 weeks in a row off. I plan on working the first week because you never really relax until the 2nd week of holidays, and I want to enjoy the relaxation without work to do. If all goes well I will get another 2 weeks off at the end of June. It has been a long time since I had 2 weeks in a row. Jim just crawled out of bed, so I guess it is time to have a cup of tea. Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment