Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February and all that jazz

You're right... February is really a draggy month. I go to work and then come home and collapse. I will be less tired when the others are back from holidays. I told Eliz (the boss) that I couldn't do 3 jobs and that I was burning out and making mistakes. She went "hmmm oh well" and walked away. The next day I left breakup for Patty (not a popular choice) I told Eliz what I had done and she just said okay. Patty didn't say much to me all day. I wish I had some authorityto get others to do things. I can do all the jobs, but I shouldn't have to. The others should do what they can and leave the rest to me. (bitch bitch bitch) I made Pizza for supper. Not the Chicken Delight Beef and mushroom I was craving, but still okay. Turkey bacon, mushroom and pineapple. I am a little burnt out on Olympics right now. I think I will watch a movie tonight. If I miss anything it is shown over and over on all the different channels. I am sorry that you classes were cancelled, Pati. I know you were preparing for them. Perhaps all your preparation will give you some ideas for directions you can move in.
Love ya both

No comments:

Post a Comment