Thursday, February 11, 2010

Books, Books and more books

I usually just wander the library and if a book strikes my fancy I read it. I have enjoyed books by these authors:
Tess Gerritsen
Iris Johansen
Jonathon and/or Faye Kellerman
Jeffrey Deaver
Tami Hoag
Patricia Cornwall
James Patterson
David Baldacci
Scott Turow
Lisa Scottoline
John Sandford
James Rollins
Steve Berry
TonyHillerman
Edward Rutherford (he writes sagas, but they were good)
there are lots more I like too, but then I read... what can I say. I am trying this at work again. It better not crash on me. Mallorie and Debbie are gone and I have been quite busy. Maybe it will slow down next week. If we were full staffed I would be bored. Jim painted the bathroom. It is really white now. He is talking about the rest of the house now. I wonder what will happen?!? He was at the dentist today (in Brandon) then went to Walmart. He says he put $300 on the VISA. I wonder what he bought. I guess I will find out later. It will probably be stupid stuff that we need and nothing that's fun. Oh well, I can anticipate for the rest of the day. Sometimes people really piss me off (sometimes???) The snowplow finally showed up outside and Patty won't go and move her car. Now it won't get cleaned out!! Darn it all. It only took them 4 days to show up. Time to work (or at least pretend to work)

No comments:

Post a Comment