Thursday, February 25, 2010

Be - Hello again !

Surprised that I did not have to register again as I have not signed on for awhile.... And I'll be damned that the keyboard now works and I do not have to suffer through one letter at a time. Yippee. It was a hard battle but we have won for now - computer still needs something replaced but apparently as per the "Technician" we can use it for now. Much of the extemporanious stuff was removed and then it was defragged which has made a ton of difference in the speed. Glad we spoke with him and he is as knowledgeable as he is - he recognized our problem immediately and worked on it for days at his home to try to work out the kinks. I just hope that it will remain as is for at least a while.
Have been watching the Olympics and trying to sew beads onto a "fish" made out of yo yos. Not making much headway but pleased with what is done so far and plan to keep plugging away with what time I can devote to its execution. It actually looks like a fish and for this I am thankful. I wish I had some experience in beading or someone to consult with as I am sure it would go much easier for me but it is really trial and error again. Maybe this is my destiny for any artful endeavours? The best part is that I am not giving up.
Well, must sign off for now... good to read the messages and get caught up on the latest news. Tomorrow we go to North Bay and I cash out that GIC in order to pay off my car purchase. There may actually be a little $$ left over to cover for some income taxes that will soon be upon us. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment