Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Be - When did computers take over our lives?

Yesterday and today was dedicated to trying to fix the current problems - we even bought a new keyboard and new mouse both of which are back in their boxes and the old ones are being used again. The new ones only created more issues and nonsense - couldn't get any action from the computer at all. Oh well...
We had a very enjoyable time at Mikes yesterday, the meal was delicious and Mikes friend was very likeable. Apparently only a friend inspite of my wonderings otherwise. Thats OK! According to Harry's call with him this afternoon, the leftover food was eaten by Mike and four of his workmates at noon today -he had invited them all over to his place for lunch.
To Mothers again tomorrow - I made the lunch today including some banana muffins and of course I have extras just for me to eat here.
This past weekend we put two heaters into the greenhouse and all the pots planted with garden seeds are now in there. We have to make sure that the heat is maintained ie that heaters continue to work - and pray the hydro stays on. Consumption increases and so to does the costs.
I signed the paperwork and handed over the $ today to purchase my leased car. So now it is mine and I shall have a car. Maybe I should plan another drive west?
The local library has no Clive Cussler books that I have not read - so I have taken out another Kathy Reich novel. Do either of you have a recommendation for me - a fiction writer that you have read and enjoyed?
Time to go - good to hear from you both. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment