Monday, February 8, 2010

Be - Behold I finally got in...

but the gremlins are still at work as I see. Perhaps the keyboard is not working in tandem with the harddrive she says not knowing what is really happening. What I type is not received and produced on the screen - only a few of the letters appear unless I press each deliberately and individually in slow motion. Apparently this may be why I could not get in and kept getting an error message.
But I must say it was worth the effort to keep trying because when I read your last few messages, I laughed so hard I could not see for the tears. Thanks for the humour - they say it is healthy to laugh and heaven knows it has been a long time for me.
This slow tedious process is annoying, so I may not last too long tonight but wanted to let you know I still exist.
Tomorrow we are going to Mike's to make a Turkey dinner at his request as he is having a friend over - a girl ! I have not met her but always the romantic, I have prepared to have a beautiful table set with linen cloth, candles, and a miniature potted rose centerpiece all to match with his new "red" dishes, serving dishes and matching silverware. Mike just found out he is continuing as Instructor for another course - he thought he would be unemployed as the funding ran out but somehow the money came through for another few months - good for him.
Well, I have to end as my patience is exhausted - do we need a new keyboard or do you have another solution for this problem? Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment