Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bad mood!

Yesterday I was officially notified that both my classes in Regina have been cancelled. This whole process has been a major upheaval in my life, and many decisions have been made around my commitment to teaching. Now I don't know what to do with myself, nor how to wrap my brain around how I feel about the whole thing. I can't even say that I am going away with two well-researched and developed classes, as one of them isn't finished yet. Thank Goodness I haven't spent the money yet, although I was researching a new sewing machine.

In any case, I had arranged to spend the day out in Steinbach with Dianne. She will listen to me rant and rage, and then make me laugh. Then we'll sit down and figure out how to market ourselves, and our classes, as The Fibre Divas.

No comments:

Post a Comment