Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Don't worry--be happy!

Pati here
I blog when I want to and I don't mind having several of mine in a row. I think it gets easier the more often you do it. I'm glad you're gettting your car sorted out. I'm actually looking forward to being able to watch the Olympics. TV has been dismal lately, and I have hand work to do--mainly beading--which is so much easier with something to watch.
The meeting is over and now I can relax. I'm going to enjoy one of the perks of my Craft Museum work tomorrow--a free breakfast put on by the Wpg Foundation. I've been to a couple before. They are short (one hour) and always interesting. The food isn't bad either, as they're at the Ft. Garry Hotel. Next week will be my last regularly scheduled Board meeting with them, although I'll have the Annual General Meeting at the end of the month. I believe that I need a break, and am looking forward to it.
David was at the doctor today, and while he was there the doctor told him that they were trying to get hold of me, as there is a problem with my blood work. David wasn't sure what, but didn't think it was my cholesterol, although that is high. So he arranged an appointment for me next week. Now I have that to fret over.
Ah well, time for strong drink. I promised myself one after the meeting today, and I'm darn well going to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment