Friday, February 12, 2010

Be - Ask and ye shall receive...

Thanks to you both for all the suggestions. I visited the local library this afternoon and scouted out many of the authors and was greatly surprised to see many, many books available. I randonly chose from one authors collection but see that if I like the style of writing of a particular author, there will be more from which I can chose. I should be set for years of reading by the length of your lists of authors and the shelves of books I saw. Thanks again. Interesting that once I got home and had a good look at the novel I had taken out, I saw that it was in large print so this will be a treat for my poor eyes. My reading time is usually always at night before bed when the eyes are most vulnerable.
Tonight I plan to watch the Opening of Olympics that starts here at 9 pm - it will be late but also fun to watch all the excitement. Hope I can stay up that long!
For now then, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment