Tuesday, April 27, 2010

And here it is tuesday..

where do the days go? How was your dinner Cathy? You seemed to be quite looking forward to it when we spoke. What treasures did you find Beth? I appear to need a new can opener (after only 15-20 years--go figure). Not that it would be worth your while to send it here, even if you found one still in the original wrapping. Worst part was that it started mis-behaving while I was trying to open a can of Tim Horton's coffee. ARG-g-g-h!

We have another sale this weekend--a big one--and I just can't seem to work up any interest or enthusiasm. This brings back my chronic "back of my mind" worry--is it depression or dementia? I think I've found in the past that, if I have the insight to consider dementia it probably isn't. Not having much luck shaking the depression though, this year. So I'll go and find something red to wear today. I have season five of my Quilting Arts TV dvds, and I've viewed up to program #10 out of 13. I've seen nothing that really stimulates my interest. Is it me or has the variety of subjects deteriorated? Maybe a bit of both, but I'm quite disappointed and may not buy any more of them.

"Himself" is now asking about breakfast. Better go and feed the "beast".

No comments:

Post a Comment