Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Be - Mid week and nice sunny day ahead

Still gets cold at night but once the sun comes up it becomes a brilliant day. Patty have you been able to get out at all on your bikes - I would think not with you both under the weather but I am getting the urge to uncover my bike from the winter covers and check the tires and take it for a spin. With the terrain here in Sundridge there are few places to ride without grades in elevation which become hard to get enough umph out of my body to make it up the hill. So I tend to ride around the same blocks - no imagination but I am getting some exercise n'est pas?
Yesterday I picked up my new book "Beading on Fabric" which you recommended Patty - what a thrill to read through quickly - I wish I had had it before I made my fish but actually it is probably better to get it now because I can now understand what she is explaining because I've struggled through it on my own already once and can visualize better.
We went out for dinner last night - it has been well over a year & half since we ventured out here in town. A new place just opened up on the main street called "Michael's On Main Casual Country Dining" It proved to be well worth the visit - good tasting food, and presented well. I enjoyed my meal but that may be just as simple as I didn't have to make it or clean up myself!
I have a beef stew on cooking now to take to Mother's tomorrow. I have had an urge to make Blanc Mange recently but not necessarily at Mothers - I may break down and make it here just for me! I have a jar of your brambleberry jelly all ready to put on top Patty. Well, the day starts with a trip outside to open up the greenhouses. Harry is stricken again with gout so is resting it off in bed today.
Take care.....

No comments:

Post a Comment