Sunday, April 18, 2010

Life in general...

... sometimes just throws you a curve. I am sorry that you are not feeling well, Pati When I feel sick I am truly miserable and noone wants to be near me. But on the other hand I just want sympathy! We cut a lot of wood this weekend. Jim picked up his new chainsaw on Saturday. We had ordered it from Sears on sale for 249.99. When we picked it up, Leona (local store owner) told us that it was going to be on sale on Monday for 189.99! Needless to say we refused delivery of the one we ordered and picked one up from her. We paid full price and took it home, but Jim goes in Monday for the price adjustment. That is quite a difference! Of course I am now very sore & tired. I am in Winnipeg next week on course. I get in sometime on MOnday and go to Land Titles for 1pm. I then get to check into my hotel and veg out for a while. My hotel room comes with a full kitchen, so I am taking some food with me. I come home again on Friday at noon. I want the course, I just wish I didn't have to go to Winnipeg to take it. Especially since it is finally turning nice out. There is always next week. There is a Greek supper here on the 25th. Jim and I are working the first shift at the bar. That means that we only have to pay $25 each for our tickets and get to eat behind the bar. Lotsa fun. Then it is back to work on Monday. Other than that life goes on... I work and I go home. At least now when I go home I can go outside. Of course with Spring comes woodticks.. They are already out. It must be because it is so dry here. We really need rain. On that note, I am gone for the week and look forward to catching up on the Blog next weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment