Friday, April 23, 2010

Be - What a wonderful surprise to greet me

........both of you waving a loving "Hi" to me. Just what I needed as I opened up the blog just now!
So it is Friday and the weekend again - I wonder where the week days go but then think of all I have done on each of those days, and I wonder no more.
My big cat had surgery on Wed to remove a hematoma in her ear lobe and now I have scratches, and puncture holes all over me - just from trying to give her antibiotic pills twice a day. It is very hard to treat an animal - they do not respond well to reason and persuasion, haha!
We head up to North Bay early tomorrow morning because it is "junk day" there. So similar to Harry's trip up to Kirkland Lake last week, we shall cruise the streets looking for wares. Harry is looking especially for flower pots and since many people throw them away, we may be lucky.
So Cathy you should be back home after your week in the big city and I hope your course went well for you - will this mean you get more responsibilities?
Wishing you both a happy weekend and hope to see a few words on the blog if you can...Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment