Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Calm---

Last evening was my monthly Ravenesque meeting. This group is very important to me, but I know it's not so important to others. I was feeling tired, so wanted to have a nap before going, as the meeting was in Ft. Richmond and I wanted to make sure I was in good enough shape to drive. Well, we were up early and by 10:30 I was ready for my nap. I was back in bed by 11:00. up for a couple of minutes around 1:30, and then back to bed until just after 3:00. I wasn't feeling sick, just tired. I mentioned it at the meeting, and Dianne pointed out that I had been running on adrenalin for almost 3 weeks, and it was about time I crashed! I was so tired that I left the meeting early, drove home and was back in bed shortly after 11:00 and slept through until 7:00 this morning. I sure hope this sorts me out! I have a big weekend planned. At the meeting we sorted out our banner ( it has to be delivered on Thursday) Beth, the ladies loved your fish. Everyone was impressed with the work you put into it, the concept, and the beading. Then someone suggested that the yo-yo's also resembled barnacles. Fits into the crazy scheme perfectly, so you have been re-christened Barnacle Beth instead of The Earring lady. This is a tribute, and you should enjoy it. No one ever gave ME a nickname! ( at least, not one they will use to my face) When I get the final pieces sewn on, I'll post a picture. One lady made a mermaid that has to be seen to be believed.

David is still struggling. His cough won't go away, and even seems to be getting worse. I worry about him, but he sounds a little better this morning. Today I get my temporary fake teeth checked out. The dentist wants to wait as long as possible before making the permanent fake teeth, as the gums will keep shrinking and changing shape for quite some time, and I could have problems with the bridge if it's made too soon. The temporary bridge has come off twice now.

So that is my life. Sleeping and waiting for my gums to recede.

No comments:

Post a Comment