Friday, April 23, 2010

glad you enjoyed it, Beth.

We had been thinking of you and had wanted to give you a bit of a "pick me up"--similar to the "Get well soon" card I got in the mail today. Thank you. The sale was a pitiful thing, but I got what I wanted--feedback on my series of pieces using recycling techniques and materials. Both Cathy and I were surprised at how much we enjoyed the actual lecture itself--basically on how to be environmentally responsible and encourage sustainable activities in your crafting. I had been feeling a little better by Wednesday, but by that point there was so much catching up David and I had to do in terms of paying bills and buying groceries and gas etc, that Thursday was the first chance Cathy and I had to get together. You'll both be glad to know that we actually bought me a new electric ( battery operated) razor. No more burnt or hairy armpits.

Amber and the children will be coming over for supper on Sunday. It seems like forever since we saw them. I'm quite looking forward to it and will actually take a break from my sewing. Otherwise I'll be spending the next few days working for the big two day sale next weekend at Ft. Whyte.

Late now, and I'm tired. Having trouble working out a balance between sleeping at night and napping. Thank goodness retirement means that I can sleep, more or less, when I want. actually right now I think it's lie down before you fall down. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment