Thursday, April 8, 2010

Be - Busy weekend for you ?

It sounds as if you are going to be very busy Patty but also sounds like you are looking forward to many of the events - the book vendor would be great - I remember visiting this booth when I was at the shows and you are right - many bargains and so many books from which to choose. I went into Coles in North Bay and since I had the name of that beading book you recommended in my purse, decided to enquire - ended up that I have ordered and paid for it to be sent to the store - I should get a call next week hopefully that it is in - I will consider it a well deserved birthday gift to myself! I anticipate being able to just sit and browse through it leisurely page by page by page... "dream along with me, I'm on my way to the stars"...
A sudden winter storm has appeared in our area with snow, freezing rain, winds etc- thankfully not in Sundridge, at least for now - no snow yet but cold and rain so far. The greenhouses have been closed and taped and heaters put on again which is a real change from the last few weeks of really nice summer weather conditions. This should be the last hurrah for winter that we were told was coming, and then we can get down to the really good spring and summer weather.
I had an urge to reread the book "Faces of the Flood" about the 1997 Manitoba Flood - Mike had it at his house since last spring when he was interested in the flooding there and I let him borrow the book- it was good for him to read all about it - a bit of history for him that connects me to Winnipeg, and also to see the role that the Military played to help with the efforts.
Well, so much for now, and hope you both have a nice weekend...Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment