Friday, June 18, 2010

Be - I am a bit concerned...

What does my visit there have to do with the need to "stock pile food". I didn't think that I actually eat that much but apparently I must be mistaken. haha! Simple fair is all I desire and I will be chipping in for purchase thereof ($). Of course the hot dog vendor idea sounds just fine, Cathy.
All kidding aside, I, too, am very excited about the trip and as time goes by and the hour approaches, my exhilaration increases even more. I even made a hair appointment for July 7 - nothing like planning ahead but I know that if I wait too long it will be a last minute thing and I may not be able to get a permanent done. I want to be able to just wash and wear my hair while visiting - it is so much easier that worrying about curling it.
Hoping for a great weekend here - supposed to be thunder storms tonight and rain all day Sat. Tomorrow ( Sat) is the Recital for the Fiddle school and I am looking forward to the show. We started to build the greenhouse this afternoon and have the bricks layed, and first row of foundation 2X4"s cut. We headed out early to pick strawberries this morning, but when we got to the place (about 60 km) it was closed - this inspite of having telephoned last night at 5 pm to ensure they would be open. Of course, there was no cell phone service to call them from the site, so headed back home stopping at another place we had been to before. They are not growing strawberries this year but we were able to buy asparagus!! So three hours later we arrived home empty handed of delicious fresh strawberries. We did however, have asparagus for supper.
Well, time for a bath - working in the yard has me covered with black dirt and bug bites. Hope you both have a pleasant weekend, and we will talk with you again next week. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment